Institute, using a group of our consultants who specialize in Latin America,
has worked in a number of Latin American countries and maintained
presence throughout the continent on a number of assignments for multinational
companies. For example, we have designed and conducted:
diversity (“Respect at Work”) training and focus group research
• specialized middle manager research in Chile and Argentina
• organizational assessments around gender and level in Panama.
We recently developed the first international study of the outlook for
experiences of women managers in large Latin American companies.
This study, highlights of which appear on this website, presents:
• realistic forecasts of trends
intent to enter, remain with
upward in large companies
• the obstacles they encounter
• the range of career choices they have.
The study, originally done for an international food company, has become
the planning basis for their diversity work focused on high potential
Click here to view "Women in Management in Latin America - A Research Study" (pdf)